Language Level Test Take our online test now
Language Trainers Terms and Conditions for Online Classes
- 1. A non-refundable deposit of US$400 (or 35% of the total course cost, whichever is the greater) must be paid prior to the start of the course. The balance of the invoice must be settled in full within 14 days of the first lesson.
- 2. All late payments (more than one calendar day after the payment terms of the invoice have expired) will be subject to additional interest charges of 2 per calendar month or the maximum amount permitted by law, whichever is less. Interest will only be charged on the amount of the unpaid balance.
- 3. Except by prior written arrangement between the client and Language Trainers, all late payments (more than one week after the payment terms of the invoice have expired) will be automatically charged by Language Trainers on the debit/credit card provided subject to additional credit card charges of 2.95% for Visa and MasterCard and 3.35% for American Express.
- 4. If cancelling or rearranging the date of a class, which has already been scheduled, the client must contact the trainer directly. Where the client is unable to contact the trainer, the client must telephone or email Language Trainers who will contact the trainer. Cancellation by the client within less than 2 full working days will be billed for the full amount of the class.
- 5. Where the client does not appear (client ‘no-show’) for a class, which has been prearranged with the trainer or with Language Trainers, this class will be billed in full.
- 6. All fees and bills are confidential and are not to be discussed with the trainer under any circumstance.
- 7. Client will not attempt to employ, hire, retain or in any way engage a trainer. If client violates this term, client agrees that it will pay Language Trainer an amount equal to the fee for 20 classes as liquidated damages, it being agreed that Language Trainers actual damages would be difficult to ascertain.
- 8. Any change of class size must only be done with the authorisation of Language Trainers.
- 9. Materials supplied by Language Trainers or the trainer are owned by and the sole and exclusive property of Language Trainers and are not to be duplicated or copied or used in any way.
- 10. The client must treat Trainers with respect. If there are any problems relating to a trainer the client must contact Language Trainers immediately.
- 11. If there are problems with course content the client must contact Language Trainers immediately.
- 12. Trainer delays due to internet problems will be rescheduled at the studentís time and convenience. Client delays due to internet problems or tardiness may not be made up. The client will be charged in full for the lesson.
- 13. If the client is unfit due to alcohol or drugs for the session the trainer can cancel the session. The client will be responsible for payment in full for the session.
- 14. Where a trainer is unable to continue a course. Language Trainers will replace the trainer with an equally qualified, experienced and suitable trainer. Where this is not possible, a full refund of all outstanding sessions will be offered to the client.
- 15. Where a client is unable to continue a course, after the first session has been taken or with less than 2 working daysí notice of the first prearranged session, a credit will be issued for the balance of the invoice after the following deductions are made: the hourly cost of any classes already taken (including late cancellations); the cost of any course books already supplied or already purchased on behalf of the client by Language Trainers (where less than 30 hours of classes have been taken); a cancellation fee of US$400. In the event that the client has not yet paid the balance in full, the client will still be liable for payment of the difference between the amount already paid and the amended balance due. Where this payment is made by credit card, this will be subject to additional credit card charges of 2.95% for Visa and MasterCard and 3.35% for American Express.
- 16. Where a client is unable to proceed with a course, before the first session has been taken, a credit will be issued for the balance of the invoice after the following deductions are made: the non-refundable deposit of US$400.